One-punch Man follows the story of Saitama, who only became a hero For fun, but after three years of “special” training, he finds that he can beat even the mightiest opponents with a single punch. Though he faces new enemies every day, It turns out being devastatingly powerful is actually kind of a bore. Can a hero be too strong? Saitama is a guy who’s a hero For fun. After saving a child from certain Death, he decided to become a hero and trained hard for three years. Though he’s now so strong he can defeat any opponent with a single punch, lately he feels as if, in exchange for overwhelming power, he’s lost something even more important.
- Highly detailed sculpt of Saitama based off the anime One-Punch Man
- Ultra articulated, fully customizable figure with 22 Moving parts for full range of motion
- Figures comes with two heads, normal and serious and two sets of hands, relaxed and fists
- 7-Inch scale figure features accurate and hyper-realistic paint decorations
- Figure is showcased in One-Punch Man themed window box packaging and includes display disk base
Let’s know in the comments. if you like what we are doing, click “Like,” “Fellow”, and give us “Feedback” in the “comments,“ and get an email notification about a new post.