One-punch Man follows the story of Saitama, who only became a hero For fun, but after three years of “special” training, he finds that he can beat even the mightiest opponents with a single punch. Though he faces new enemies every day, It turns out being devastatingly powerful is actually kind of a bore. Can a hero be too strong? Saitama is a guy who’s a hero For fun. After saving a child from certain Death, he decided to become a hero and trained hard for three years. Though he’s now so strong he can defeat any opponent with a single punch, lately he feels as if, in exchange for overwhelming power, he’s lost something even more important.
- Highly detailed sculpt of Saitama based off the anime One-Punch Man
- Ultra articulated, fully customizable figure with 22 Moving parts for full range of motion
- Figures comes with two heads, normal and serious and two sets of hands, relaxed and fists
- 7-Inch scale figure features accurate and hyper-realistic paint decorations
- Figure is showcased in One-Punch Man themed window box packaging and includes display disk base.
Click Below to Buy: